We are looking for an Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator to join our outstanding team. The Treatment Coordinator at Salaita Orthodontics serves as a primary point of contact for potential new patients. This role focuses on customer service which requires a wealth of knowledge of orthodontic treatment as well as dental insurance. Radiology license required
- Welcoming new patients and families into the practice with an introductory phone call.
- Obtaining initial records to include panoramic and cephalometric radiographs, intra-oral photos and iTero scan.
- Briefing the doctor with pertinent new patient information prior to the exam.
- Recording diagnostic findings during the exam to prepare correspondence letters.
- Educating and discussing the proposed treatment plan to the new patient and family which includes a review of financial options and answering insurance benefit questions.
- Scheduling appointments when new patients accept treatment.
- Answering telephone as a back up to front desk.
- Making follow up calls, e-mails and/or texts to pending patients.
- Maintaining spreadsheets for recording of new patients, observation program, and pending calls for practice analytics and growth.
- 401 (k) with 3% match, Profit Sharing, and a Cash Balance pension plan
- Health insurance or medical reimbursements
- Supplemental insurance monthly stipend
- Paid time off & sick leave
- Employee discount
- Uniform allowance
- Continuing education
- Licensing dues/fees
- Monthly bonus opportunities